Danner Women's Mountain Light II 5'' Brown Vibram Sole Outdoor Boots | Waterproof |Hiking Combat Boot | Mountain Boot | Downhill Braking and Side-Hill Traction (10 M) by DANNER BOOTS at Kollaboration Chicago. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. EGENDARY AMONG HIKERS AND BACKPACKERS WORLDWIDE The USA-made Mountain Light hiking boot is legendary for its unmatched quality, durability and
Product Description & Reviews
EGENDARY AMONG HIKERS AND BACKPACKERS WORLDWIDE The USA-made Mountain Light hiking boot is legendary for its unmatched quality, durability and support. GORE-TEX lining provides waterproof protection. The Vibram Kletterlift outsole offers lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption and guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces. Danner's famous stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for stability and the lace-to-toe system provides a secure fit.
Features & Highlights
- RETRO ONE PIECE LEATHER UPPER Our one-piece leather design eliminates openings in the tongue area to help keep out debris and water. It also creates a simple finish with minimal seams.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- VIBRAM® KLETTERLIFT OUTSOLE Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- DANNER AIRTHOTIC This molded polyurethane instep cups the heel and supports the arch of the foot. Its half-length shape includes perforations to help air flow within your boots.
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by DANNER BOOTS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By DANNER BOOTS
REINTRODUCING A 1980S DANNER ORIGINAL The original Danner Jag debuted in the '80s as a lightweight alternative to our classic, heavy-duty hiking boots. After a few years on the trail supporting external frame backpacks and complementing denim cut-of...
mpn: 887465315616, ean: 0887465315616,
The military look has never looked sweeter than the Eloise. Black leather created the silhouette while a side zip and lace up vamp delivers a comfy fit. A 1 inch heel and BCBG logo plate is featured at the back of the 7 inch shaftleather upper with e...
By DANNER BOOTS
EXPLORE BEYOND THE FAMILIAR Inspired by decades of legendary hiking boots, we partnered with Vibram to forge a new path in hiking footwear. The combination of the Vibram SPE midsole and Fuga outsole gives unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces whi...
mpn: COMBAT19TANSV13, ean: 0096232036047,
Women's ShoesMILITARY INSPIRED DESIGN Dressed up twist on the classic combat boot with ankle & top buckle straps. Approx 15" Tall, 15" Open circumference.. READY FOR ANYTHING Chunky, slip resistant sole takes on rain & snow with ease yet still looks...